Nassau Flyers has been in business at Republic Airport for over 40 years because of our great employees. We take pride in hiring people who are as passionate about aviation as we are, and we are always looking for new team members to help grow the business. As an employee of Nassau Flyers, you will have opportunities to grow in a safe, fun, and constantly changing environment.
We expect our team members to work hard, offer first-class concierge service, display a positive attitude, interact with our customers, and offer new ideas to help improve the business. We build wonderful relationships with our customers, and you will be treated like a member of the family.
and Instuction Rates
Customer Experience Representative
Nassau Flyers is looking for a dynamic candidate to be their newest Customer Experience Representative. This person needs to possess an outgoing personality, provide top-notch customer service and have the ability to handle multiple projects all with a smile on their face.
Nassau Flyers creates an environment where our employees are encouraged to use their creative skills in enhancing everyday business operations. We believe in motivating and inspiring our employees to work to their best abilities. We are proud of the customer experience we offer; and truly value the environment we have established over the many years.
The ideal Nassau Flyers employee must be self-motivated, willing to take initiative, and able to prioritize tasks. They must be personable and able to work well with others in a team environment. Organizational skills are a must!
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– General office duties (greeting clients and students, answering multi-line phone system, filing, photocopying, data entry)
– Actively maintaining scheduling system
One to two years administrative experience is preferred, ideally in a similar role.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
– Must be a self-starter
– Must be willing to learn new things
– Candidate must be available to work weekends
Salary dependent on experience
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Nassau Flyers, a Cirrus Aircraft Service Center located at Republic Airport, is looking for a full time aircraft mechanic to help take the business to new heights. Our goal is to provide exceptional service to customers during all their interactions with Nassau Flyers.
Perform daily aircraft maintenance duties on Part 91 and Part 135 aircraft as well as providing, efficient, professional and courteous service to customers.
– Provide a wide range of aircraft and customer support services
– Perform aircraft maintenance for Part 91 and 135 aircraft to include, but not limited to, aircraft inspections, warranty repairs, oil changes, and aircraft troubleshooting
– Fueling/defueling/de-ice aircraft as requested.
– Assist with general cleaning and clearing of debris from maintenance facility/hangar
– Assist with wing walking duties
– Routine equipment maintenance and upkeep
– Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
– High School Diploma
– Current Airframe and Powerplant Rating
– Well-organized with basic computer skills
– Familiar with Part 91 and Part 135 maintenance and operational procedures
– Experience with Cirrus Aircraft preferred but not required
– Ability to work as part of a team or independently
– Ability to multitask
– Pass pre-employment drug testing per FAA/DOT regulations